8 Insurance Policies to Protect your business:
1. General Liability - If damages are filed against you or you’re sued, general liability insurance covers the insurance company’s investigation and attorney expenses, any judgment or settlement, medical expenses in case of injury and bonds if they must be subsequently posted.
2. Professional E&O - Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, covers a business against negligence claims due to harm that results from mistakes or failure to perform.
3. Property Insurance - Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company -- there are two different forms, standard and special, which provides more comprehensive coverage
4. Workers Compensation - Law requires all Employers to have workers comp. Premium are based on how many employees and total Payroll. Provides benefits to employees who suffer job-related injuries and illnesses.
5. Disability - is intended to replace some of a working person’s income when a disability prevents them from working. It Does NOT Cover medical care or long-term care services. Provide benefits once you are over age 65—when you are most likely to need long-term care services.
6. Cyber - Most notably, but not exclusively, cyberand privacy policies cover a business' liability for a data breach in which the firm's customers' personal information, such as Social Security or credit card numbers, is exposed or stolen by a hacker or other criminal who has gained access to the firm's electronic network.
7. Business Vehicles - If company vehicles will be used, those vehicles should be fully insured to protect businesses against liability if an accident should occur. At the very least, businesses should insure against third-party injury, but comprehensive insurance will cover that vehicle in an accident, as well.
8. Business interruption insurance - If a disaster or catastrophic event does occur, a business’s operations will likely be interrupted. During this time, your business will suffer from lost income due to your staff’s inability to work in the office, manufacture products or make sales calls. This type of insurance is especially applicable to companies that require a physical location to do business, such as retail stores.
In Business, every penny counts. We make sure you the best coverage for the lowest prices.
Call us at 877.360.3660